We understand that Startups have razor-sharp needs that require very measurable and tangible results, but don’t necessarily do not have a big budget. So, we have put together an affordable solution to maximize online visibility as well as measurably increase revenue and minimize the impact to bottom lines.
Early-Stage Startups need the following:
- 100% transparency of where and how money is being spent
- Daily Direct communication with the Strategist/PPC Marketer.
- Less than 24 hour turn-around times for updates.
- Ongoing education regarding PPC tactics.
How we work with you:
Over the past 10+ years, we have helped many of our startup clients build a solid foundation that required a variety of services well beyond that of the typical PPC “Pay-Per-Click” Marketing. In fact, one of those companies is Birchbox.com where they needed to migrate to a larger digital agency that could support all media channels.
Here is what they said about us:
“Working with AfterClicks was an excellent experience on a professional and personal level. They were a true partner to our business, helping us conceptualize, launch and optimize many of our initial paid search campaigns. They were dependable in their execution, responsive to our requests and a strategic collaborator in helping us reach key goals in our paid marketing plans. AfterClicks achieved excellent results, with strong ROI, consistent acquisition growth and a dedicated approach to managing our accounts.” – Matthew Field, BirchBox.com
“Great strategy, great execution — and a very friendly team that’s easy to work with. Highly recommended” – Geoff Bartakovics, CEO, Tasting Table
Typical PPC Start-up Packages include:
- “In-depth” Discovery of business model/objectives
- Competitive Analysis
- Strategy Review
- Analytics and tracking audit
- Landing Page Optimization
- A/B Multi-variate testing
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing (Google Adwords and Bing Ads)
- Social Media Strategies & Best Practices
- Facebook Ads
- Twitter Ads
- AdRoll Retargeting
- LinkedIn Ads
- Content/Viral recommendations.
- Web Analytics & Reporting
- Google Analytics
- Acquisio Reporting Software